Your privacy is important to us!
Protecting customer’s personal data and your privacy is of greatest concern for TLC Label. In this Privacy Notice, we want to give a clear, concise and transparent communication on the collection use, processing, etc of personal data relating to customers of TLC Label.
TLC Label manifests its commitment to privacy and data protection by embracing the following principles.
- TLC Label uses personal data lawfully, fairly, correctly and in a transparent manner.
- TLC Label collects no more personal data than necessary, and only for a legitimate purpose.
- TLC Label retains no more data than necessary or for a longer period than needed.
- TLC Label protects personal data with appropriate security measures.
Why do we process your data?
We use and process your personal data in connection with you for example, buying our products online, visiting our website or contacting customer service. Examples of personal data are full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, payment information, purchase, order and usage history, IP address, member id and other case-related information (eg information that you provide when contacting our customer service).
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your access to our website or (if applicable) the creation of your user account with our website;
- To evaluate your website preferences and for the maintenance of the website;
- To evaluate and manage your online job application (if applicable);
- To send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way;
- To enable you to participate in and to receive information regarding our loyalty program (if applicable);
- To facilitate purchases of goods and services both offline and online.
- To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- To improve the content of the website;
- To customize the content of the website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you;
- To utilize your browsing history on the website for demographic research; and
- To obtain analytical data of web visitors and aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature.
We do not sell or trade your personal data to external parties. However in order to provide the above services to you, we may share your personal data with the following entities:
- Companies involved in running our website, getting your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies;
- Companies involved in running our loyalty program (if you participate in the program);
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners websites hosts and 3rd party platform providers, who help us to run our business;
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your account to us); and
- Law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies or anybody required by law.
- We may also disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law, including for compliance with regulations on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism.
- In the event that our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
Additionally, we may share non-personally identifiable information with third parties, such as location data, advertising identifiers, or a cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to facilitate the display of targeted advertising.
Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our website may not function properly.
Links To Third Party Websites
Opting-Out / Withdrawal Of Consent / Retention Of Data
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, or opt-out of our loyalty program detailed instructions are provided at the bottom of all emails sent out. If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our other mailing lists, or to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, please write to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.